Today Reece kept coming up to me saying, "Poo-poo, Mama, poo-poo." I would check his diaper and nothing would be there. He was even handing me a diaper wipe while he was talking to me. I guessed he was having gas, but decided to ask him if he had to go. He said yes, so I asked him if he wanted to sit on the potty. Again, he said yes. He said, "Take a bath?" because that's the only time he sits on the potty, right before his bath. I said no, we'll just put you on the potty.
So we went into the bathroom and put the potty seat on the toilet and he sat down. After a couple of minutes, he WENT POTTY!! He actually did have to go and was telling me ahead of time for a change. It was so funny because he kept leaning to the side so he could look and saying, "Ew, yucky Mama!"
So, we have successful pooping on the potty. I'm not going to take this as an indicator that he is going to be trained any time soon, especially since he still wakes up wet and doesn't tell me if he has to pee, and this is the first time for this. But, I had to brag a little bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment