Okay, so my recovery wasn't so great after all. I did fine on Tuesday, save one allergic reaction in Ross with a coughing fit and runny eyes that ended as soon as I walked outside. Wednesday dawned and I couldn't talk. That is paramount to catastrophic. I dragged my rear into the doctor's office to discover I had acute pharyngitis and laryingitis. Basically, a sore throat and hoarse voice. Medication ensued. As of this writing, Friday night, I'm still not better. Oh, I can speak alright (Mike only got a one day reprieve, doctor ordered), but I still feel kind of fuzzy. Now my mom is getting it. Only, I think she has it worse. Poor woman. Luckily the kids and Mike still seem to be okay.
The other day Alicia wanted to take some pictures. Ah, the wonders of the digital world. With actual film, I would have been hesitant over the waste of money on film and developing. With my Cyber-shot, I was pretty willing. I handed her the camera and she snapped away. I deleted all shots of plain white walls, but I kept many others. The perspective of a nearly five year old is fascinating. I was going to post them here instead of the photo blog, but it wouldn't work. With the pictures of me, keep in mind that she kept asking me to smile, even though my mouth was nowhere in one of the shots. Unfortunately, my chins are.
3 comments:
Sorry to hear you are all sick. Hope you get better soon! =) Teri
I hope you and Aunt Joan are feeling better and had a nice Thanksgiving....Donna
ArE YoU StIlL SiCk? HoPe YoU aRe BoTh On ThE mEnD! i Am LoOkInG fOrWaRd To LoOkInG aT sOmE pIcS.
Post a Comment