If you were the folder that has all of my syllabus papers, my test grades, my essays, my study sheets.....basically all of my stuff for my political science class, where would you be?
I'll tell you where you aren't: not with the other school stuff, not with the magazines, not mixed into the newspapers, not in the van, not in my room, the kids' rooms, with the bills, under beds, under sofas, in sofas, in the bookcases, in the cupboards, in the indoor garbage cans, in the outdoor garbage cans, in the bathroom, on the computer desk, with Alicia's school work, with my BeautiControl stuff...is there anything I've left out?
This sucks. At least I have my notes from the last class, because we're doing a city council simulation and I'm the City Clerk. I was able to write up the minutes, which is a very good thing, but my agenda is sorely lacking. It doesn't help that the City Manager I have to sit next to during our City Council meetings walked off with my book last class, either.
Perhaps I'm too old for school.
No comments:
Post a Comment