Yes, it's that time in the valley again. They're busy harvesting crops. That means that all sorts of junk will be stirred up. Also, there are a lot of crops still in bloom, which means more pollen in the air as well.
It's not good for my allergies.
I've been staying busy with trying to keep the house clean, the kids from beating the snot out of each other, and church activities. I've also been looking for work, something I haven't had to do for a very long time. I keep hoping a really high paying job will just fall out of the sky and into Mike's lap, but that hasn't happened yet. Then, I hope that a really cool, high paying job will fall into MY lap, one that will allow me to stay home with the kids and still be able to homeschool around Mike's hours, but of course, that isn't happening, either.
So I try to stay busy and not think about being behind on the bills and stress about the future.
I could really use some prayer.
No comments:
Post a Comment