Alicia has her first loose tooth.
Let me make that a little clearer....
ALICIA HAS HER FIRST LOOSE TOOTH!!!!!
Yes, at the ripe old age of 5 3/4, she has a loose tooth, bottom front. I was in Kindergarten when I lost my first tooth. Now my baby girl will be in Kindergarten when she loses her first tooth. Ah, the circle of time.
She is very excited and plays with it constantly. I know that she is really looking forward to the payoff. She said she will put it under her pillow and the tooth fairy can bring her "pennies". Mike and I decided that the tooth fairy will dole out a buck a tooth.
My kids are making out far better than I did.
I'll update once she pulls it out. I don't expect that it will be long. She even ate a couple of apples this afternoon because she remembered my story of my first tooth coming out while I was eating an apple. What a smartie.
No comments:
Post a Comment